Sunday, September 2, 2012

"Life's a Dance..."

Today is definitely a not feeling so well day!!! I made it to part of church, so I was definitely glad that I was able to do that and now I just plan on staying home and resting for the remainder of the day! And perhaps I will throw a nap and a movie into the mix for the day as well! :)
Like I wrote in my last post though, even though today is a so not feeling well day, I still want to try and find the good in things because there is always something good! So, here are my couple of things I have for today...
First, I love music!!! I think that lyrics can just express those feelings that you have within you just trying to get out. Here are some lyrics to the chorus of a song that I love, that definitely goes with how I've been feeling lately as well:
"Life's a dance you learn as you go
Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow
Don't worry about what you don't know
Life's a dance you learn as you go"

As I'm continually learning each day, I can't and definitely don't have control over everything going on, and that's okay. I just need to have faith, trust, and as I go through life, I learn and grow from things!
Second, I am so unconditionally grateful for prayer and for those around me! As I stated earlier, I was able to go to part of church today, and those members in my ward did a ward fast for my mom and myself today! I was (and am) so touched by all of them for their love, care, and prayers on our behalf; and also all of my friends and family that I have heard from so many people on facebook, on here, and elsewhere telling me that I've been in their prayers...I can't thank you each enough! I KNOW that the Lord hears and answers prayers and I am so grateful for that!!! THANK YOU ALL and may you each have a WONDERFUL Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment